Swiss Shelf Companies
In Switzerland, shelf companies are usually set up to be sold later on to third parties and is like a business that was not brought up to run economic operations. Most of these ready-made companies are stock companies (AG) or limited liability companies (L.L.C.). For an amount time, it is usually a firm lacking economic operation.
Buying a shelf company in Switzerland has many advantages.
It is possible for the owners and shareholders of a Swiss company to keep their identity unknown. If you have an already registered company you can save time by making a quick purchase and you can opt for one with a history or with no economic background. While leading to the anonymity of the owner the only shares or stock of the company can be replaced or redistributed, like mentioned before. There is no need for notary in order to purchase a Swiss shell company; you only need an official contract.
It saves you a lot of time when purchasing a Swiss shelf company as compared to time required in formation of a company. Moreover the only requirement is to sign a sales contract and pay the purchase price for the shares of the company before starting to use it. If you require personalized consultancy, you can ask for legal advice from our attorneys in Switzerland.
Purchasing a shelf company before it is registered to the Commercial Register will only take 10 days but the creation of a new company takes up to 18 days.
The advantages of buying a company in Switzerland are:
- -the highly specialized personnel in Switzerland
- -the research and business associated with Switzerland are highly appreciated
- -the multi-lingual staff, as Switzerland has German, Italian and French as official languages
- – a company that already exists may have a good background and you will be able to compare it to other new incorporated companies
- -you don’t need to register a new name for a ready-made company, but you can change it
- -the flexibility of the Swiss tax system
- – an already-made company has its own legal address, corporate bank account, a director that resides in Switzerland and all necessary certificates and permissions.
We offer you the best options in finding and purchasing a shelf company in Switzerland and our specialists in corporate law offer you the best assistance in making your purchase smoother and faster.
For more details on how to establish a Swiss company, feel free to get in contact with our specialists.